between worlds

between worlds
tide pools

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scattered Leaves


Half completed volunteer applications.... BSN program papers...training schedules for pediatric life support...a resume I'm attempting to update, though it's making my eyes glaze over!...Sooooo "HI!!"...I'm here instead...with no exciting information beyond little boy knights who fly past the window occasionally wearing tin-foil armor and declaring things like "Dragon!! Attack!!"...and "The king is here!!"...silk capes billowing out behind them as they traverse the kingdom of our back yard on imaginary noble steeds. My daughter, Princess Barfy, lies on the couch ...excused from the royal academy for the sake of fragility due to illness.

My mind is scattered... and there's a ton of stickers in my hair from crawling through bushes to scoop out mucky yucky slimy stuff from the pond filter in hopes to get the waterfall flowing again...emerging looking akin to a swamp siren...

Today... my mind is up in the clouds...with leaves of thought scattered amidst the grounds of consciousness.... and distracted by love, life...and the pursuit of....things I can't seem to articulate at the moment...it must be time to sit in the garden and watch bees...

Sending you all a wish for (((love))))

This blog would have been entirely more entertaining had I begun: "Half naked volunteers training for...."

No comments:

Post a Comment